We are committed to providing our students with exceptional, comprehensive training to help prepare our students in achieving their employment and/or career goals. We also are committed to providing California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) with trained and qualified individuals who are seeking registration to be licensed for employment opportunities within the Private Security Industry.
MESSAGE TO APPLICANTS FOR TRAINING AND LICENSE:
Please be informed that, MSTA DOES NOT REFUND TRAINING FEES and BSIS DOES NOT REFUND LICENSE PROCESSING FEES, ESPECIALLY, when an Applicant provides FALSE STATEMENT about his or her CRIMINAL HISTORY while applying for a LICENSE to PROTECTIVE SERVICES.
Therefore, we highly encouraged each student to state the fact about his or her Criminal History, when filling out his or her Application Form to register for training and apply for license (Guard Card, Permit for Exposed Firearm or PSO Card). Any false statement about your criminal history will result to denial of your Application for a license. If you have been convicted, released and off Parole, check yes to the question in the Application Form or discuss the matter with our Representative for clarity about the question(s). We are here to train and help our students.
MSTA CREDENTIALS AND TRAINING PROGRAMS:
MSTA is a BSIS licensed and active Firearms Training Facility (TFF). MSTA was founded by Mr. Meaway and licensed by BSIS August 16, 2011 with the business objective to train and provide BSIS with qualified individuals (Male and Female) who are seeking registration to be issued Guard Card and Permit for Exposed Firearms (License) to work as Unarmed and Armed Security Guards. MSTA License Number is TFF1345.
March 13, 2013, Mr. Meaway also applied and registered MSTA with BSIS to train and provide BSIS with qualified individuals (Male and Female) who are seeking registration to be issued PSO Card (License) to work as Unarmed Proprietary Private Security Officers. MSTA License Number is P00089.
On January 31, 2014, Mr. Meaway further applied and registered MSTA with American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) to administer Adult, Child and Infant First Aid, CPR and AED Training Courses, within compliance and guidelines of American Heart Association (AHA). MSTA Training Center ID is 36174 and Registry Number is 361755.
WHY TRAIN WITH MSTA?
- We train within compliance of California Assembly Bill 2880 and California Senate Bill 194
- We train, utilizing BSIS issued updated Training Manuals, DVDs and other approved Training Materials
- Our training activities are provided by BSIS licensed Instructors and Trainers, with hands-on field experience
- We work patiently to assure that each student understand the subject matter (training courses)
- All students, male and females are treated equally and with respect, regardless of origin, race or sexual preference
- We assist any student with passed criminal history, who is making every efforts to attain a license to work
- Our 40-hour Power of Arrest graduates with active BSIS Guard Card are provided with viable Job Leads
Other Training Services:
NRA Basic Firearms Training Courses. NRA Firearms Instructor ID #: 1071015643.
UNAUTHORIZED FIREARMS ARE NOT ALLOW ON OUR PREMISES!
Our Training Schedules
Hours: 10:00 am thru 6:00 pm
Days: Monday thru Saturday (Closed Sundays and Holidays)
Mr. Paul I. Meaway
5830 Overhill Drivr, Suite 5
Los Angeles, CA 90043
Phone: (323) 389-8778
Fax: (323) 389-8797
Mobile: (213) 909-2701
(We are located in Windsor Hills, on the corner of W. 58th Place & Overhill Drive, 1 block South of West Slauson Ave.)