We are committed to providing our students with exceptional, comprehensive training to help prepare our students in achieving their employment and/or career goals. We also are committed to providing California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) with trained and qualified individuals who are seeking registration to be licensed for employment opportunities within the Private Security Industry.
MESSAGE TO APPLICANTS FOR TRAINING AND LICENSE
Please be informed that, MSTA DOES NOT REFUND TRAINING FEES and BSIS DOES NOT REFUND LICENSE PROCESSING FEES, especially, when an Applicant provides FALSE STATEMENTS about his or her CRIMINAL HISTORY on his or her APPLICATION FORMS, to apply for LICENSE to PROTECT LIFE and PROPERTY.
Therefore, we at MSTA highly encouraged that each student ‘must’ state the Fact about his or her Criminal History, while filling out his or her Application Forms to apply for Guard Card, Permit for Exposed Firearm or PSO Card. Any false statement about your criminal history will result to denial of your Application for a license. If you have been convicted, released and off Parole, check yes to the question in the Application Form or discuss the matter(s) with MSTA Representative for clarity about the question(s). We are here to train and help our students.
MSTA CREDENTIALS AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
MSTA is a BSIS licensed Firearms Training Facility (TFF). MSTA was founded by Mr. Meaway and licensed by BSIS August 16, 2011 with the business objective to train and provide BSIS with qualified individuals (Male and Female) who are seeking registration to be issued Guard Card and Permit for Exposed Firearms (License) to work as Unarmed and Armed Security Guards. MSTA Licensed #: TFF-1345.
March 13, 2013, Mr. Meaway also applied and registered MSTA with BSIS to train and provide BSIS with qualified individuals (Male and Female) who are seeking registration to be issued PSO Card (License) to work as Unarmed Proprietary Private Security Officers. MSTA License #: P-00089.
On January 31, 2014 Mr. Meaway applied and registered MSTA with American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) to administer Adult, Child and Infant First Aid, CPR and AED Training Courses, within compliance and guidelines of American Heart Association (AHA). MSTA Training Center ID #: 36174 and Registry Number: 361755.
WHY TRAIN WITH MSTA
- We train within compliance of California Assembly Bill 2880 and California Senate Bill 194
- We train, utilizing BSIS issued updated Training Manuals & DVDs & other approved Materials
- Our training activities are comprehensive and conducted by licensed Instructors and Trainers, with hands-on field experience
- We work patiently to ensure that each student understand each subject matter taught
- All students, male and females are treated equally and with respect, regardless of origin, race, sexual preference, etc
- We assist student with passed criminal history, no new arrest records, who is making every efforts for a better life, to attain a license to work
- Our 40-hour graduates with active guard card are provided with viable Job Leads
Other Training Services
NRA Firearms Training Courses. NRA Firearms Instructor ID #: 1071015643.
UNAUTHORIZED FIREARMS ARE NOT ALLOW ON THESE PREMISES!
Hours: 10:00 am thru 6:00 pm
Days: Monday thru Saturday (Closed Sundays and Holidays)
Mr. Paul I. Meaway
5830 Overhill Drivr, Suite 5
Los Angeles, CA 90043
Phone: (323) 389-8778
Fax: (323) 389-8797
Mobile: (213) 909-2701
(We are located in Windsor Hills, on the corner of W. 58th Place & Overhill Drive, 1 block South of West Slauson Ave.)