MSTA is committed to providing exceptional, comprehensive training services to help prepare students to achieve their employment and/or career goals. MSTA is also committed to providing BSIS with trained and qualified individuals who are seeking registration to help prevent crimes and to protect persons and property.
Meaway Security Training Academy (MSTA) is a California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) registered Firearms Training Facility (TFF). MSTA is authorized to provide the State of California required Private Security Training Services to any U. S. Citizen or Perminent Resident Alien (male or female), age 18 or older who is seeking registration with BSIS to be issued a Guard Card, Permit for Exposed Firearm or PSO Card for employment opportunity within the private security industry.
WHY TRAIN WITH MSTA
1. We train in compliance with California Assembly Bill 2880 and California Senate Bill 194.
2. We train, utilizing BSIS issued updated Training Manuals, DVDs, CDs and other approved Materials.
3. Our training activities are comprehensive and are conducted by our experienced BSIS licensed Instructors and Trainers.
4. We work patiently to ensure that each student understand the subject matter, to start his/her security job with confidence.
5. First Aid, CPR & AED training activities are conducted by our AHA & ASHI Instructors, utilizing updated training materials.
5. We provide free resume update and employment assistance to each student who complete the initial 40-hour of Security Guard (G)
Training when he or she received his or her Guard Card.
For further information, contact us 24/7 and ask to speak with Paul or come to our training facility. Walk-ins allow.
Thank you for visiting with us.
MSTA was licensed August 31, 2011 by BSIS to provide license applicants with:
1. Security Guard (G) Training Courses and related Annual Training Courses (Continue Education).
2. Security Guard (G) with Firearm Training Courses and related Re-qualification Training Courses.
MSTA was also licensed January 31, 2013 by BSIS to provide license applicants with:
1. Proprietary Private Security Officer (PSO) Training and related Annual Training Courses (Continue Education).
MSTA was further Certified March 14, 2014 by American Heart Association & American Safety and Health Institute to provide First Aid, CPR and AED Courses, etc.
BSIS License Numbers
AHA & ASHI Certificate Numbers
Instructors and Trainers
MSTA Instructors/Trainers consists of BSIS licensed Firearm Instructors; PSO Trainers; Private Patrol Qualified Managers; AHA and ASHI Certified Instructors. Each Instructor has extensive hands-on field and administrative experience in the Courses we teach.
Security Guard (G) Training and Security Guard (G) with Firearms Training Courses offered, utilizing BSIS issued updated Training Manuals, DVDs, CDs and other BSIS approved Training Manuals and DVDs. First Aid, CPR & AED Training Courses are offered, utilizing AHA and ASHI updated Training Manuals and DVDs.
Other Training Services
We also provide the National Rifle Association of America (NRA) Firearms Training Courses. NRA Instructor ID #: 1071015643. Contact Paul Meaway for more details.
For further information, please feel free to contact us 24/7 and ask for Paul. Walk-ins allow.
Hours: 10:00 am thru 6:00 pm
Days: Monday thru Saturday (Closed Sundays and Holidays)
Paul I. Meaway
Founder/Private Patrol Qualified Manager/CEO
Meaway Security Services, Inc. (BSIS License #: PPO119830)
5830 Overhill Drivr, Suite 5
Los Angeles, CA 90043
(We are on the corner of W. 58th Place & Overhill Dr., 1 block S. of W. Slauson Ave., in Windsor Hills)